4850 Pedley Road
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Scribbles Records Requests: https://jurupausd.scriborder.com
The District Office Records Department maintains student records for:
- students who graduated one or more years prior to the current year
- students who did not graduate (and did not transfer to another district.)
- Records Requests specific to the DREAM ACT
If you fall into one of these categories, please complete a records request here: https://jurupausd.scriborder.com
- Current students and recent grads (less than one year ago) can request copies of their records and/or transcripts from their present or last school of attendance.
- All requests for transcripts only (regardless of the year graduated) are processed at the last high school of attendance. Please contact the school registrar for transcript requests.
- Students who transferred out of the District and into another district should request records from the last district of attendance. Students' cumulative files follow the student to each district of attendance; therefore, it is not necessary to request records from prior districts of attendance.
Please feel free to contact the Records Clerk at the number listed above with any questions that you may have.