Work Permits 

How to apply for a work permit:

  • Print an application for a work permit (Form CDE B1-1).
  • Complete the form and have your parent/guardian & employer and you sign and date their sections. Please fill in all the required information. It is mandatory to provide your social security number. 
  • Scan the completed application (Form CDE B1-1 ) ​and email it ​to
  • Once the completed form is recieved and student's grades are verified, the permit will be issued 
Questions? Please email​
*Please note only digital applications are being accepted​