College and Career Center Direct Link

CCC Contact Info 22-23.png

Financial Aid.jpg 

In order to be considered for FREE MONEY for college or trade school, 
you must submit one of the following applications every school year! Click on the links below to get started.

FASA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid  FASA Application

CADAA- California DREAM Act DREAM ACT Application

Once you submit the appropriate application, check the status at Application Status​

Community College.jpg 

Whether you want an Associate's degree, transfer to a 4-year university, or obtain a skills certificate, a California Community College is a great place for you to work towards your goal!

Click on the College icons below to see what College is right for you


Norco College.png ​                                                                                                                                Chaffey.png



Joining The Military


In order to determine your career options within the Military, you must take the ASVAB Test. NVHS offers this test twice a year, check back for upcoming testing dates.