This is a 16-week course focusing on 6 Microsoft Office Programs:
You will become Microsoft Office Certified/ Business Technology Certified by iCEV
Class fee: $30
*Fee waived for JUSD employees
Location: The learning Center
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills and High School Diploma or CASAS Test score above 231
Steps for Registration
- Click here to complete registration form
Obtain Official Transcripts from all schools where classes were completed
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots, so call ASAP
Attend Registration Appointment
- Transcripts must be sealed and stamped with the school seal or signed by school official
- Opened Transcripts will not be accepted
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
- Official Transcripts (Sealed and Stamped/Signed)
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
What to expect from your Appointment?
- Complete the School Registration Form
- Attend Same Day Orientation
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) Test will be administered. This is roughly a 2 hour assessment test. It is not a pass or fail test so do not worry, but please do try your best.
- Receive Jurupa Adult School Student ID Badge
Pay the High School Diploma program Deposit if applicable
- Photo will be taken same day
Receive Registration Complete Card