Mira Loma Middle School values students as developing individuals in need of care, support, and opportunity in order to achieve academic excellence, reach their full potential, and expand their vision for the future.
School Vision and Collective Commitments:
The Mira Loma Middle School team consists of a dedicated staff, enthusiastic and hardworking students, and involved parents and community members. The team is committed to providing the BEST education for all students. In order to advance our shared vision of an exemplary school, we will:
- Create and maintain a positive and caring environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, encourages creativity, and gives each learning community member a sense of belonging.
- Encourage open communication, respect and mutual support.
- Closely monitor student achievement and proactively intervene when students need extra support.
- Provide opportunities to learn about and appreciate the unique and individual differenced of our multi-cultural world.
- Provide a safe, challenging, and supportive learning environment that ensures a positive and healthy atmosphere for our students.
- Recognize students for striving toward academic success and exemplary citizenship.
- Reward and recognize students who improve and progress toward their academic goals.
- Make learning fun and celebrate accomplishments.