Our ESL classes are designed to prepare non-native speakers to reach their educational, vocational, or personal goals by providing English instruction in reading, writing, speaking, and listening. We have classes to meet the needs of all students from beginning literacy level to advanced. Enrollment is on a "First come, First Serve" basis. Classes are offered within the Jurupa Community at some of the local Elementary and High School campuses. Contact the Jurupa Adult School for more information.
Steps for Registration
- Schedule an Appointment
Attend Registration Appointment
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots, so call ASAP
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
What to expect from your Appointment?
- Complete the School Registration Form
- Attend Same Day Orientation
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) Test will be administered. This is roughly a 1 hour assessment test. It is not a pass or fail test so do not worry, but please do try your best.
- Receive Jurupa Adult School Student ID Badge
Receive Registration Complete Card
- Photo will be taken same day
After your Appointment
- Attend First Day of Class
- Your first day of class, classroom number, and assigned teacher are written on your Registration Completed Card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.