In order to become comfortable and confident with the English language, you must
PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!
This conversation class will help students who can read and write in English, but are having a difficult time with speaking it or may not have that confidence just yet. Students will converse with one another and practice scenarios that may occur in everyday life.
Class is held Monday - Thursday from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
*This class is recommended for ESL students who are intermediate level and above.
Steps for Registration
- Schedule an Appointment
Attend Registration Appointment
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots, so call ASAP
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
What to expect from your Appointment?
- Complete the School Registration Form
- Attend Same Day Orientation
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) Test will be administered. This is roughly a 1 hour assessment test. It is not a pass or fail test so do not worry, but please do try your best.
- Receive Jurupa Adult School Student ID Badge
Receive Registration Complete Card
- Photo will be taken same day
After your Appointment
- Attend First Day of Class
- Your first day of class, classroom number, and assigned teacher are written on your Registration Completed Card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.