At Jurupa Adult School we offer 2 computer classes, beginner level and intermediate level.
In our beginner level computer class, students will learn the basics of a computer. They will learn how to operate the computer and its accessories.
This course is heavily focused on typing.
This class meets Monday & Wednesday from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
*This course is recommended for individuals with little to no experience.
In our intermediate level computer class, students will learn Microsoft Office. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
They will learn the various functions of each program and create and modify different files.
This class meets Tuesday & Thursday from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
*This course is recommended for individuals with some basic computer experience.
Steps for Registration
- Schedule an Appointment
Attend Registration Appointment
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots, so call ASAP
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
What to expect from your Appointment?
- Complete the School Registration Form
- Attend Same Day Orientation
- Receive Jurupa Adult School Student ID Badge
Receive Registration Complete Card
- Photo will be taken same day
After your Appointment
- Attend First Day of Class
- Your first day of class, classroom number, and assigned teacher are written on your Registration Completed Card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.