In our beginner level computer class, students will learn the basics of a computer. They will learn how to operate the computer and its accessories.
This course is heavily focused on typing.
This class meets Monday & Wednesday from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
*This course is recommended for individuals with little to no experience*
Steps for Registration
- Complete registration form here.
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots
- Attend Registration Appointment
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
After your Appoitment
- Attend First Day of Class
- Your first day of class, classroom number, and assigned teacher are written on your Registration Completed Card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.