Patriot High School


Ms. Maley will be able to answer your questions regarding refunds for senior packets, dances, grad night, etc. Also, if you have a balance for your yearbook and want to pay the balance, please email Lana Maley at

Records Department:

Do you need a copy of a transcript, withdraw a student, or have any questions regarding student records?

  • Transcripts: Visit the li​nk to submit your request --

  • Student Withdrawal or Other student records questions, please email Mrs. Powers,

Guidance Counselors:

Visit the Guidance Department page --​

Please click on the link below to email your student's counselor:

Guidance Counselors Directory ​



If you need to communicate with a teacher, please click on the directory below:

Teacher Directory

Parent Connect:

Please email Ms. Reyes if you are having trouble logging onto your Parent Connect: or 

Athletic Department:

JUSD is following the guidance from California Department of Public Health and is not conducting youth sport activities. When we do get approval, our athletic programs plan to follow the guidelines provided by CIF. Please refer below for additional information:

Warrior athletic website:

Athletic Director (Coach Fowler) email:​

Click here to access CIF Guidelines For Return To Physical Activities

This document is intended to provide guidance for CIF member schools to consider with their stakeholders in designing return-to-activity protocols in accordance with state and county restrictions. It allows for a coordinated reopening following the initial stay at home orders and may also be used if conditions dictate the need for increased restrictions in the future.​

Advance Placement Information
For more information regarding our AP courses or AP exams, please email Ms. Sanchez or visit the CollegeBoard website for updates. or CollegeBoard

Work Permits:

You can now obtain a work permit online!

Work Permit Applications

General Information:
If you have questions regarding Chromebooks, Remote Learning, Wifi Services, New Student Registration, and many more resources, please refer to our Jurupa Unified School District website to obtain more information:
​(909) 464-9063
Expressions Photography:
(714) 572-3200
1 (800) 345-0334

Para asistencia en espanol:
Por favor de comunicarse con Ms. Reyes al correo electronico: