Rivercrest Preparatory’s computer/café lab is called Rivercrest Lab. It is for students who want a space to study and work on their classwork when they are finished with their classes. It also serves as a place where students can safely wait for their parents to pick them up or patiently wait for a concurrent class at another JUSD high school. It’s also a meeting area for specific classes/activities that require the space. If not needed elsewhere, two independent study aides supervise students in the lab until 1 p.m.
With more than 25 seats, ample table space, wireless internet, headphones, and the ability to work in groups, students can expect a space to work with support nearby.
Rivercrest Lab is located in room E3, next to the front office.
Rivercrest Lab is open from 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. for both middle school and high school Rivercrest students.
Mrs. Mikki Schlagel, Independent Study Aide (morning)
Ms. Victoria Oliveros, Independent Study Aide (mid-morning)
- Must be working on assigned school/classwork
- Limit socializing and work independently on your own assigned school/classwork
- If you have completed your assignments or you are not working, you may be asked to leave the lab
- Follow the directions of all staff members
- NO food or drink in the lab (unless given permission)