● Please check with your child regarding their ELIGIBILITY STATUS (May 26, 2017).
● The gates to the field will open at 9:00am. The Promotion is to start at 9:40am. Parking is available in both lots. Handicapped parking will be available on the south front lot for those with a handicapped placard.
● Students are encouraged to dress neatly for promotion (boys may wear: shirt/tie/slacks and girls may wear a dress). Please adhere to the MLMS Dress Code as dress code will be enforced. Students will be asked to change prior to promotion if dress code is not followed.
● Please ask your child for the name of his/her first period teacher in order to be seated close to your child's seat.
● Please do NOT bring any noise-makers, such as: air-horns, clappers, etc. Every family wants to hear the name of their child called. Noise-Makers will be collected in a box at the front gate.
● Please do NOT bring your own chair. We have chairs available and overflow seating will be available in the MPR for a livestream broadcast of the promotion.
● Balloons impair visibility. Please leave the balloons in the car or you may tie them to a fence for later retrieval. We are not responsible for the balloons tied to the fence. Balloons may NOT be held during promotion as it blocks the view of other parents/guests.
● Hats are recommended as it may be sunny. Guests who bring umbrellas or wear oversized hats will be asked to sit in the top row of the bleachers as they block the view of other parents/guests.
● If you wish to sign your child out for the day, please fill out the attached sign out form.