Where do I register for the SAT/ACT?
- Creat your account
- Remember your username and password
- Fill in all required information
When should I take these tests?
Students should take them in the spring of their JUNIOR year and again in the fall of their SENIOR year to try improving their scores.
How do I pay for it?
The student may qualify for a fee waiver for both the SAT and ACT.
You're eligible for fee waivers if you say "yes" to any of these items:
- You receive Free and Reduced Lunch
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You're enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (i.e. Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home, or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
The student should come to the CAREER CENTER to receive their fee waiver.
Students are allowed to take each test twice with a fee waiver. Any tests taken after that must be paid for by the individual.
If the student does not qualify for a fee waiver, they will pay at the end of the online registration with debit, credit, check or pay pal.
How should I prepare for these tests?
Check out the test websites for FREE practice questions and full-length practice tests.
There are some FREE apps for sample test questions as well:
Daily Practice for the New SAT
What is the difference between the SAT and ACT?
Here are some comparisons of the two tests: