Dual enrollment also called concurrent enrollment, is available to high school students at many of the local community colleges. There are different types of dual enrollment:
- Dual enrollment taught by JUSD teachers on JUSD campuses
- Dual enrollment taught by Riverside City College faculty on JUSD campuses
- Dual Enrollment taught by college faculty at the college
Students interested in dual enrollment at Riverside City College or Norco College must meet the following eligibility:
- Be at least 16 OR have completed 10th grade
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Attend High School at least 4 periods
Eligible students also need to submit the following items each semester/term:
Interested students should meet with their Guidance Coordinator or Career Center staff for guidance and assistance.
Other colleges offer dual enrollment opportunities. More information about dual enrollment can be found on each college's web page.