Dual Enrollment

Dual enrollment also called concurrent enrollment, is available to high school students at many of the local community colleges.  There are different types of dual enrollment:

  • Dual enrollment taught by JUSD teachers on JUSD campuses
  • Dual enrollment taught by Riverside City College faculty on JUSD campuses
  • Dual Enrollment taught by college faculty at the college

Students interested in dual enrollment at Riverside City College or Norco College must meet the following eligibility:

  • Be at least 16 OR have completed 10th grade
  • Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
  • Attend High School at least 4 periods

Eligible students also need to submit the following items each semester/term:

Interested students should meet with their Guidance Coordinator or Career Center staff for guidance and assistance.   

​Other colleges offer dual enrollment opportunities.  More information about dual enrollment can be found on each college's web page.

Copyright © 2021 Jurupa Unified School District. All Rights Reserved.