Citizenship Preparation Class
Are you interested in Preparing for U.S. Citizenship?
The Jurupa Adult School offers a preparation class that covers U.S. History and Government. This class is taught to assist eligible residents in becoming U.S. Citizens.
Class is held Monday - Thursday from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Steps for Registration
- Schedule an Appointment
Attend Registration Appointment
- Appointments fill up fast and there are limited spots, so call ASAP
What to bring to your Appointment?
- Government issued photo ID
*Arrive on time! We give a 15 minute grace period, after which you will no longer be allowed to attend and must reschedule if appointments are available.
*No children allowed on campus, no exceptions! Please make arrangements beforehand.
What to expect from your Appointment?
- Complete the School Registration Form
- Attend Same Day Orientation
- Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment Systems (CASAS) Test will be administered. This is roughly a 1 hour assessment test. It is not a pass or fail test so do not worry, but please do try your best.
- Receive Jurupa Adult School Student ID Badge
Receive Registration Complete Card
- Photo will be taken same day
After your Appointment
- Attend First Day of Class
- Your first day of class, classroom number, and assigned teacher are written on your Registration Completed Card.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.