Resource Guides

​Community Resource Guide



 Utility Assistance

CAP Logo 2016.jpg

 Neighborhood Safety

jurupa 4.jpgjurupa.png
jurupa 2.png​​ ​
jurupa 3.jpg
How to Report an Issue

There are several ways to report non emergency issues.  The most immediate method is to call our main line: (951) 685-7434.  You may also call the main line after regular business hours to report emergencies that affect water and wastewater. For emergencies that are of public safety concerns, dial 9-1-1.

Report Graffiti by Phone or Online

Submit a graffiti abatement form online or call the Graffiti Hotline at: (951) 727-3500. ​

 ​gang task force.jpg

Project ​Safe ​Neighborhood: 
Gang Awareness
Riverside County Gang Task Force
Report Gang Activity Anonymously
(951) 922-7601

Sinc​e 1997, the number of gangs in Riverside County has grown from 266 to 391. The total gang membership has grown to an astounding 10,620 members countywide. During this same time frame, there was a significant increase in gang related crimes reported by Riverside County law enforcement agencies. 

 Homeless Services

​​Community Action 
Partnership of Riverside County
assista​nce with gas or utility if qualified
(951) 955-4900​
​​​ Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)

suicide-1280-853-1280x600.jpg211 connect.pngasp-1280-853-1280x600.jpg
database of Riverside County 
​community resources ​ ​
safe house.pngOperation Safehouse
temporary shelter for at risk
 children ages
12 - 17
(951) 351-4418
operaon school bell.jpeg Operation School Bell
assistance with school supplies and school clothing
(626) 445-5890​​

 Health Care


Child Health Disability Prevention (CHDP)
physical exams, vision and hearing testing, immunizations, dental screenings​
(800) 955-4900

First 5 Riverside
well child care for children ages 0 - 5
(800) 266-3880


​​Medi-Cal For Families  
(800) 541-5555

Riverside County Family Care Centers 
medical, dental, immunizations, family planning, teen clinics, preventative care 
(800) 720-9553
Tdap  Vaccine Information
tdap flyer.pdf
tdap flyer spanish.pdf

​Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
Not-for-Profit: Medi-Cal and Medicare
(866) 294-IEHP (4347)

​Jurup​a Family Care Center
9415 Mission Blvd.
primary care, counseling, immunications, 
well child care, nutrition
Appointments:  (800) 720-9553 


 Counseling Services


Mondays - Thursdays
Call to schedule an appointment
Riverside (951)801-5282​​

​​​WSO-web-banner-logo.jpg​​ ​Al-Ateen​
Support group for substance abusers, 
their families, and friends.
(888) 425-2666​
​​Catholic Charities​
Provides anger management, substance abuse, individual, family, and group therapy.​
(951) 689-1803
​​catholic charities.png
​​​​ ​ruhs-logo.png​​

Department of Mental Health

Provides individual and family counseling.
(909) 413-5678
Parent Support and Training Program
Thursdays in Spanish
9:00 am – 11:00 am
Call to register (951)358-5862
Victor Community Support Services is a community-based focused agency which delivers mental health and family support services in the homes, schools and communities in which people live.
(951) 674-9243

MFI Recovery Center, Inc.
Provides assistance with substance abuse and teen addiction.
(951) 683-6596 ​​​
wylie center.gif ​ 
Wylie Center
Substance abuse treatment group ​for youth ages 13 - 17
(951) 683-5193  ​​​​​​​​​​​​

 Community Resources


FSA of Western Riverside County
 21250 Box Springs Rd, Suite 212 
Moreno Valley, CA 92557​  ​​
(951) 686-1096​​

​​​el sol 2.png
el sol.png

El Sol
Promoters of Mental Health 
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Rubidoux​ Community Resource Center
5473 Mission Blvd., Jurupa Valley
(951) 328-1575​​​

One Step Further Program
A workshop on the legal rights of teenage parents
For more information call (951)328-1575​​
Logo IELLA.png
New IELLA Logo Image No Text Transparent.gif


 Child Protective Services


Department of Public Social Services
5961 Mission Blvd., Jurupa Valley
(951) 509-8100 ​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​24 Hour Child Abuse Hotline
​​​(800) 442-4918

Test Preparation

Copyright © 2018 Jurupa Unified School District. All Rights Reserved.