AB 1565 and PCC 20111.6 became effective January 1, 2014.
Districts are required to pre-qualify vendors for projects valued in excess of $1 million dollars, when intending to use state bond money, including subcontractors in mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades.
If a contractor is interested in becoming pre-qualified please contact the Director of Centralized Support Services for more information. Upon notification, contractors will be prequalified for a period of up to one year. The district has elected to pre-qualify contractors on an annual basis.
A Subset of Projects Subject to Pre-qualification:
1. Glen Avon Elementary Modernization Project
2. Mission Bell Elementary Classroom Modernization Project
3. Troth Street Elementary Modernization Project
4. Jurupa Valley High School Innovation Center
5. West Riverside Modernization Project
6. Jurupa Middle School Modernization Project
The prequalification packages must be sealed,
marked “CONFIDENTIAL PREQUALIFICATION,” and delivered or mailed to the following address:
Jurupa Unified School District
Attn: Centralized Support Services
4850 Pedley Road
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509